- Scrub the parsnips and cut them into your desired shapes.
- Place a large pan of salted water on a high heat and bring it to the boil.
- Add the parsnips, bring back to the boil and then simmer gently for around 4-6 minutes.
- Remove the parsnips from the boiling water and place them into a colander. Allow to stand for a few minutes.
- Add them to a roasting tray and lightly coat them in oil.
- Bake in a hot oven (200 degrees Celsius) for 30 minutes until crispy on the outside and serve.
Parsnips contain an array of healthy minerals and nutrients, most of which are found very close to the skin. Before cooking, scrub them instead of peeling and keep the goodness locked inside!